Experience counts when it comes to designing and producing the most dramatic Special-Shape balloon. Having manufactured over 800 to date, Cameron Balloons have built more Special Shapes in the last 40 years than all the other manufacturers put together.
Why not take a look at just a handful of recent Special Shapes within our new brochure
<<< Cameron Balloons Ltd - Special Shapes >>>
Everyone loves the size, complexity and grace of such colourful aerostats. These extraordinary envelopes make you stand out from the crowd. The only limit is your imagination!
To help select fabric colour
<<< RipStop/Hyperlast Colour Chart >>>
The selector for Heat Restaint Fabric at the base of the balloon
<<< Nomex Colour Chart >>>
Special Dye Fabrics available upon request
You can be assured of an accurate representation in fabric’
Whether the idea for a Special Shape is based on a living subject, a character, icon, or an inanimate object, you can be assured of both accurate representation with superb artwork techniques and the very best engineering available.
I am very impressed!
It has been a pleasure to work with everyone at Cameron Balloons Ltd on this project for Universal Pictures and I hope we can continue to do so with other clients. Thanks to everyone at CBL for ‘making this happen’.
Nick Langley, MD @ Airship & Balloon Company Ltd, UK
- Approvals: All fully EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) approved
- Artwork: Latest ink-jet printing to provide ultra-realistic representation
- Fabric: Nomex base with nylon (Polyurethane-coated) and/or Hyperlast (Silicone-coated on both sides)
- Colours: Choice of 23 standard colours + new shiny silver & gold. Call for special requirements
- Deflation System: RDS (Rapid Deflation System), Rip Panel or Standard Parachute.
- Ancillary: Comprehensive range of Baskets & Burners available
- Accessories: Inflation Fans, instruments, tethering equipment available