- 56,000cu ft / 1,586cu m
- 72hrs logged hours
- Built 2006
- CN: 10715
- Unique chance to own 'Don's Demo'
- On UK register
- Provided with new ARC
- Parachute deflation system
- Hyperlast Top
- Inc. nomex scoop
- Inc. Lite Basket
- Inc. Single Shadow Burner
Having taken delivery of his brand new Superlight Sport50 Demo, Cameron Balloons have this unique opportunity available to own Don's existing N-56 Demo kit. Seen in the skies of many European Balloon Events and around Bristol, this Red, White and Blue aircraft is instantly recognisable as 'Don's Demo'. The provenance of such a balloon and it's logbook is significant!!
Build in 2006, 'G-CDJX' benefits from a Hyperlast top, CB3037 ‘Lite’ Basket and Single Shadow burner unit with squeeze action.
CB3037 'Lite' Basket details:
- External dims = 70cm x 82cm,
- Internal dims = 63cm x 75cm,
- Height from bottom of skid to top of basket socket = 110cm,
- Woven floor,
- Black leather trim and black leather pole covers,
- Willow and Cane construction,
- Single foot hole, both sides,
- 2 x suspension points for mounting external cylinders. (See Cameron Balloons Manuals for compatibility),
- 2 x cylinder strap holes, both ends.
CB2245 Single Shadow Burner details:
- Known as 'Single that thinks it's a Double',
- 2 x pilot lights,
- 2 x whisper valves,
- 2 x pressure gauges,
- 2 x main blast valves,
- 2 x liquid rego hoses,
- Mounting within fixed 'Lite' frame,
- Rare squeeze action handles.
Envelope - 96kg
Lite Basket - 35kg
Single Burner, inc. frame - 13kg
Please note - Original cylinders not included in this sale. We are able to supply new AluGas cylinders (price starting from £858 / €987 each, inc. cover.
If you prefer to use your own cylinders, we would be delighted to provide a Mod Kit for mounting externally. This will convert cateorgy 1 & 2 Cameron Fuel Cylinders, as specifed within table 7, Section 9 of the latest Cameron Balloons Flight Manual or table 7, Section 8 of the 'Out of Production Cylinders' supplement.
A new ARC will be issued once a sale has been agreed.
A once in a decade opportunity and we are proud to say this kit has only ever had one 'VIP' owner from new!
The stainless steel frame of the Cameron Duo airchair means the pilot and passengers can depend on the highest quality of construction. All Duo airchairs are individually and expertly assembled by true craftsmen to aerospace standards.